The Yealink EXP50 Color-screen Expansion Module for Yealink T5 Series IP phones, including SIP-T58V/SIP-T58A/SIP-T56A/SIPT54S/SIP-T52S, is designed to expand the functional capability of your SIP phone to a whole new level. It features a large 4.3-inch color-screen LCD, giving you a vivid visual experience. In addition, it provides you with a simple user interface and advanced call handling capabilities.
The functionality of Yealink T5 Series IP phones will also be extended by the EXP50, you can set the provided multifunctional line keys as BLF, speed dial, call forward, transfer, call park, call pickup, etc. The Yealink EXP50 Color-screen Expansion Module is an ideal solution for receptionists, administrative assistants and contact center workers and give you the ability to monitor contacts and manage a large volume of calls with ease.
- 4.3″ 272×480-pixel color display with backlight
- 16 bit depth color
- Three page views are possible
- Different color icons for each function shown on the LCD
Features Keys and Indicator:
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 40 additional keys through page switch
- 3 independent control keys with illuminated LED are used for fast switching pages
- Programmable for shared line, BLF List, call park,conference, forward, group pickup, group listening, LDAP, XML Browser
- Power saving
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Avatar Display on SFB and UC platform (pending)
- For support of two or three Expansion Modules, an external Yealink power adapter (5V/2A) is required.
- Up to three EXP50 can be attached on any Yealink T5 Series IP phones
- USB port (2.0 compliant) for data in and out
- USB port (2.0 compliant) for wired/wireless USB headset, Wi-Fi through WF40, USB call recording through USB flash drive
- Applies to Yealink T5 Series
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C (+14~122°F)
- Operating humidity: 10-95%