The new advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P telephones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufactures, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception, areas, call-centers and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/ SoHo market sectors.
Easy to use
The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its “plug-and-play” mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely.
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser
- Control phone through wireless headset
- Plus-and-play, Easy to use
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T29G/T28P/T27P/T26P
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug-and-play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Built-in a RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP Phone
- 1 x RJ45 (8P8C) output port for GN/ Jabra headset
- 1 x 3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ11 cord