Legal Restrictions for Malaysia DID numbers:
*Cannot be used for calling-card or callback services.
Provisioning Restrictions for Malaysia DID numbers:
A maximum of 2 total channels may be supported by a single Malaysia DID
Some features of the Malaysia Phone Number (virtual DID numbers) provided by Voiplid Network are:
• Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
• Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
• Immediate activation of DID Virtual numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
• Every DID Virtual numbers provided with two total channels, allow 2 concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be request if required.
• Call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our Web services or PBX portal.
• The call waiting and caller ID are supported.
• Hunt groups & ring groups are supported, allow various destinations to be configured for a single DID.
• Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
• Free customer care, 24x7 hours everyday via our interactive live chat online Web system or by phone call.