Voiplid local Malaysia Phone Number +603 landline or 1800 Toll-Free ( DID Number) can be forwarded by our infrastructure to conventional Plain Old Telephone System (PSTN ), mobile phones, Voice over IP (VoIP), Skype or Google Talk anywhere in the world.
Provisioning Restrictions for Malaysia DID numbers:
A maximum of 2 total channels may be supported by a single Malaysia DID
Some features of the Malaysia Phone Number (virtual DID numbers) provided by Voiplid Network are:
• Reliable voice services of the highest quality, with our infrastructure being housed in secure collocations.
• Unlimited number of calls, with no limit on the length of each call.
• Immediate activation of DID Virtual numbers via our online 24/7 Web services.
• Every DID Virtual numbers provided with two total channels, allow 2 concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be request if required.
• Call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our Web services or PBX portal.
• The call waiting and caller ID are supported.
• Hunt groups & ring groups are supported, allow various destinations to be configured for a single DID.
• Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
• Free customer care, 24x7 hours everyday via our interactive live chat online Web system or by phone call.